Monday, August 22, 2011

Tomorrow is Election Day!

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online


Tomorrow, Tuesday, August 23rd, is the Election Day.  Please take a moment to notify friends, family and neighbors about voting for Dick Black for State Senate.  Every voter you can bring out to the polls could have a big impact on the race!  A personal recommendation can make a big difference.

Turnout is expected to be very low and every vote will be very important.   The best part is that voting will be easy.  All polls will be open from 6:00am – 7:00pm.  Voting will take place at your regular polling place.  (It's just like voting in November, without the lines!)

Please take to the phones, Facebook and e-mails to ask friends to vote for Dick Black this Tuesday.  Your personal recommendation could make all the difference!

Dick Black is the only Loudoun County candidate!

Loudoun County makes up 74% of the district, but Dick Black also has strong ties to Prince William County that makes up the other 26%.  He is the only candidate who can go head to head with the Democrat on his military record.  Dick Black was the only combat-wounded Vietnam Veteran in the House of Delegates when he represented 80,000 voters in this district for 8 years.

Attorney Ken Cuccinelli said, "Dick is known throughout Virginia as a distinguished conservative leader.  His bold insistence on prudent spending and constitutional governance made him one of the most effective and influential figures in the General Assembly.  His fiscal and social conservatism will help Virginia to refocus on creating jobs and improving the economy."

Please help us get out the vote tomorrow!  And if you would like to volunteer on Tuesday, please call us at 703-468-1342.  Thank you for your support.

For more information about Dick Black please visit: WWW.DICKBLACK4SENATE.COM.

Visit us on Facebook
# # #


Black For Senate
Leesburg, Va

Website and Email Designed by DesignB Studios (

You are subscribed to this mailing list as Please click here to modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings. We will respect all unsubscribe requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment